The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) seeks Expression Of Interest (EOI) from qualified companies interested to participate in the upcoming tender exercise for the following separate requirements:
- Provisions of UNRC Washroom & Building Upgrades and Perimeter Fencing at the UN Gigiri Complex. EOI no: 13768; Closing date: 27 April 2017
- Supply and Delivery of Assorted Carpentry Items at the UN Gigiri Complex, Nairobi, Kenya. EOI no: 13769; Closing date: 4 May 2017
- Supply and Delivery of Assorted Plumbing Items at the UN Gigiri Complex, Nairobi, Kenya. EOI no: 3770; Closing date: 4 May 2017
The EOIs are posted on UNON and UNGM websites. See below for the links. Please follow the instruction included in each EOI to provide your response
- UNPD Internet Site: http://www.un.org/depts/ptd/pdf/eoil3768.pdf UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/56185
- UNPD Internet Site: http://www.un.org/depts/ptd/pdf/eoi 13769.pdf UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/56187
- UNPD Internet Site: http://www.un.org/depts/ptd/pdf/eoil3770.pdf UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/56188
Vendors must fill and return the Vendor Response Form, included in the above websites, by e-mail to the contact person indicated in the EOI form.
UNON subsequently intends to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to companies which are deemed capable to provide the services in accordance with the requirements that will be fully specified in the tender document.
Information on tendering in the UN Procurement System is available free of charge at the following address www.ungm.ora.Vendors interested in participating in the planned solicitation process must be registered with UNGM and may wish to visitwww.ungm.org for guidance on the full registration process.