The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a state corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. NITA wishes to inform the general public and persons wishing to sit for Government Trade Tests that the registration for the year 2017 is currently in progress in the following skill areas at Grades III, II and I:
Automotive Trades – MVM, MVE, PLM, PAB and SPAI.
Mechanical Trades: – FTG, TURN, AWEL, GWEL, RAC, MOU and SMT:
Building Trades: MAS.CAJ.PPF PAD, SWRI, POL, WCAR, FTL, WOM and CMA.
Textile Trades: DM, TAIL, LWOR, SMAK and UPHO.
Electrical Trades: EWM, ELF, ELM and Solar PV. – Including:
Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy.
The Industrial Training Act Cap 237 Laws of Kenya provides that a person wishing to be tested in a specific trade area submits an application to the Director General (NITA), using the prescribed Booking Form. The forms are available FREE OF CHARGE at the following NITA offices:
– NITA offices situated on Commercial Street Industrial – Nairobi
– Kisumu Industrial Training Centre – Kisumu;
– Mombasa Industrial Training Centre – Mombasa;
– County Levy Office in Nakuru;
– County Levy Office in Nyeri;
– County Levy Office in Eldoret;
– NITA website: www.nita.go.ke; and
– ALL NITA Trade Test Center (see list on our website)
Visit NITA website www.nita.go.ke for requirements for Trade Test Booking and more about the notice.