Reporting to the Principal Officer, Compliance, the individual, with guidance from the manager, will support the proactive execution of the Safaricom Compliance Programmes, coordinate the execution of control framework by the business functions and carrying out assurance activities to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations and business policies and standard using a risk based approach.
Participate in projects to ensure that new products and services have documented processes with adequate controls
- Continuous update of Safaricom control library
- Support to carry out monitoring and assurance activities on compliance and controls monitoring programs on a regular basis.
- Assist in reporting on the state of Safaricom compliance with the control management and other policies and regulations governing the organization on a quarterly basis.
- Support in performing regular compliance risk review arising from commercial activities.
Currently studying or has within the last year completed a degree in Business, Law or Telecommunication related engineering degree
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Planner and organizer
How to Apply
|If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed apply online at safaricom.com|
|Job Category||Internships & Volunteering|