Centum’s key focus area in the financial sector is to develop a scalable and integrated leasing business. It is with this focus that in March 2016, Centum established Zohari Leasing Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary.
Zohari Leasing Limited offers comprehensive array of leasing solutions in Auto, technology, manufacturing, Construction, health care, and business assets.
Zohari’s vision is to be Kenya’s strongest and most successful leasing company in serving customers and creating growth and value for the Group.
To effectively support finance arm of the business, we look to engage a high caliber professional as a Finance Officer.
To maintain the general ledger and fixed assets and assume responsibility for the all accounting requirements for the business. The job holder will review, process and reconcile accounting entries and reports daily and monthly.
Prepare reports and analysis required for internal and external reporting requirements for financial statements, managerial evaluation and regulatory compliance. Review lease documentation and support for current transactions, and maintain appropriate documentation for reporting and audit.
Finance Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- General accounting which includes but not limited to: accounting reconciliation, receipt processing, posting to the general ledger
- Ensure transactions are accounted for in accordance with the leasing regulatory requirements and the prescribed Accounting standards
- Compile special reports information to support the business.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly invoices to clients and collection of rentals.
- Book new lease contracts in the lease database.
- Preparation of all statutory returns
- Manage relationships with customers in the leasing business and overall Group.
- Provide quality service to the customer in respect to collections.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify lease payments.
- Cash flow management
Qualifications for the Finance Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or Finance/Business with a concentration in accounting.
- CPA (K)
- Leasing knowledge and or background preferred
- Experience in SAP is added advantage.
- Demonstrated strong Financial management skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and with great accuracy
- Possess the ability to effectively develop winning teams
- Possess the ability to cultivate and manage relationships with a diverse group of people
How to Apply
If you have the right mix of qualifications and experience, forward your CV and the relevant Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th May 2017
|Job Category||Banking & Micro-finance|