Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring competitive bidding procedures and that Administration of contracts and
negotiations are efficiently performed.
- Training of user Department on Procurement procedures.
- Responsible for Development of Procurement Plan.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Management and maintenance of procurement records.
- Processing of orders in the system.
- Participate in tender evaluation.
- Ensuring adherence to the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015 and
the related regulations.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management/Diploma in Procurement and Logistics or any other relevant Diploma.
- Must be a Member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management or a Member of Charted Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS).
- Two years relevant experience in a busy Procurement and Supply Department will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
CS. Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
|Job Category||Government, Transport , Logistics, Procurement|