- Proactively identify and generate new business opportunities
- Follow up sales leads
- Successfully close sales opportunities
- Take responsibility for achieving revenue targets
- Provide excellent account management service to key accounts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business needs in order to convert those needs into revenue opportunities for AFD
- Help clients to understand features and benefits of AFD products
- Continuously and proactively monitor and manage revenue growth on client accounts
- Assess customer’s experience after service delivery and provide feedback to AFD.
- In conjunction with supervisor, participate in planning customer acquisition activity.
- Keep accurate records of all sales activity and outcomes
- Provide accurate forecasts of sales revenue
- Provide management with feedback on emerging market trends and activities in order to support innovation
- Prepare proposals and make presentations to clients
- Present confidently to senior business leaders
- Support marketing communication and public relations activity as and when needed
- Develop key internal departmental relationships to ensure commitments to clients are delivered to the highest possible standards
Professional qualification & experience
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Business Administration or Sales and Marketing
- Professional training in sales & marketing
- 5 years and above consecutive working experience in sales, particularly selling to businesses.
- Selling insurance would be an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
· Confidence and tenacity in cold-calling and opening conversations
· Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
· Discipline, resilience (bounce back), attention to detail and a positive outlook whilst
proactively pursuing business opportunities
· An ability to convey excitement around how AFD solutions bring value into a client’s business
· Computer literate
- Ability to influence, work with, and present to business decision makers with confidence
- while demonstrating a high level of business acumen Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Goal oriented individual with strong reserves of energy, enthusiasm and ‘bounce back’
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Company, policies, Systems, procedures and methods
Knowledge of AMREF Flying Doctors’ policies in relations to the function of Sales and
Marketing and its administration as they impact on operations
How to Apply
|Job Category||Executive/Top Management, NGO, Community & Social Devt|