Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general Administrative functions in the Ward unit.
- Implementing policies and plans.
- Ensuring effective service delivery.
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the Community.
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of Public Service.
- Facilitating and coordinating Citizen Participation in the implementation of policies and delivery of service.
- Exercising any functions and powers as may be delegated by the County Secretary.
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration, Business Management and Entrepreneurship from a recognized University.
- Relevant work experience for not less than Ten years
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
CS. Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
|Job Category||Government, Administration & Office Support|